Tuesday, December 25, 2012

[Fan Account] Encore CRI SHOW2 in Saitama by tenshi_akuma


Tuesday, December 25, 2012

[Fan Account] Encore CRI SHOW2 in Saitama by tenshi_akuma

Fan-account shared by Tenshi_akuma
Reposted from: jangkeunsukforever
*NOTICE: Using some pics of screen shots or shared by twitter
This is my final fan account of 2012 JKS ASIA TOUR THE CRI SHOW2. As always, I’m sorry it took a lot of time to start writing. Especially this time, it’s very hard to put my inner feelings into words. Even now, I can’t grasp my real feelings occurred then and remained now.
This year I was very lucky to attend many shows. I didn’t plan to attend so many, but as you know, getting his ticket in Japan is very very difficult. Especially getting tickets of venues near Tokyo area is the most difficult. So I applied for other areas, too. And I got them, but failed Yokohama… (In fact, I managed to get the tickets of Yokohama. I had a very good experience with my mother then. Here is the fan account.) Contrary to my expenditure for Japan tour, I had a lot of unforgettable experience here and there. Not only for his CRI SHOW2, I enjoyed reunion of my old friends and eating local food. Anyway, like this, just looking back to my tour with him brings back memories. 
This final day I joined with my mother again. For her, it was 2nd time CRI SHOW2. So this time also I was worried if she can enjoy herself. I asked her again and again if she’s ready for the show. However,,, when all the lights at the venue were out and the opening video began, I started crying.
opening

opening01
I watched the same video many times before, but just hearing the sound and seeing the movie “Welcome to Magic World”, I cried and cried. I didn’t expect at all I started to cry at the very beginning of the show. In Fukuoka, I experienced crying before he appeared, when dancers appeared as characters of the amusement park to lead the audience to JKS’ magic world. But this time was not the same as I felt then. I didn’t want to believe this was the final day, I mean, the final chance to attend his CRI SHOW2. The opening video triggered floods of memories. But I tried to smile, saying to myself, “This is the final day. I want to make the best memory. No need to cry now!” When he appeared on the stage, I cheered for him without tears.
Hmm… A lot of things to be shared about this memorable November 29th.
Where do I start??
OK, first of all I told you where my seat was. This is my ticket. Unfortunately it was not black-colored one… but near the stage.
Saitama_1129
saitama_09
This is my scenery before the show.
scenery_1129
And this is my hand two hours after the show. I’m not sure you can see my internal bleeding, but actually my hand caused it. And my hand was also very feverish. I didn’t notice that until I returned home.
hand_1129
And it still remained the next day.
hand_1130
I think it happened because I clapped and cheered very strongly and tirelessly with JKS official penlight during and after the show. While playing the end-title roll, I called his name “Jang Keun Suk! Jang Keun Suk!” repeatedly, clapping my hands and shedding tears. Even everyone headed for the exit, I couldn’t move there.
tenshi_akuma’s note: Below pic is my experiment at home. Lol.
hand_penlight
And these are penlights my mother and I used during the show. The color of them were changed different from the original. Actually they were blue, purple and white. We used them in different purpose. I’ll tell you what it was later.
sticks
Then, about the show itself. This final show, November 29th was exclusive for official fan club members. That’s why the atmosphere was very different. At the beginning of every show, Jang Keun Suk started a conversation after taking a big breath. Usually he said he sensed eels’ smell. But this time, he said the eels’ smell was very strong today! Lol. Yes, all the audience were eels, no exception!
eels' smell
He also looked to have mixed feelings on the final day. But he really did sing and talk very well. For him, he performed the same set list, but this show was very special for him. So he seems to try his best performance, singing with the greatest care. In my opinion, his singing skill has become better and better than when he recorded the album “Just Crazy”. Last year after singing a long time, his voice seemed hoarse. But this time his singing was perfect. His voice itself has power to make people fall for him. Needless to say, with melody, we have no options other than to be in love with him more deeply. *sigh (///_//)
no options
You might have heard Japanese eels’ attempt called “Mission Purple” before. Actually we had tried since the first show in Yokohama. But seems not successful. This plan was only done during the song “Crazy Crazy Crazy”. As you know, his debut album “Just Crazy” has a theme color, purple. So we tried to turn the venue purple with purple penlights. I tried this attempt every show, but it’s a secret attempt planned by fans, so not all the audience knew the plan. But this time it was full of fan club members, so we expected this attempt might be successful. And we did it!
This is the normal auditorium. The official penlight is white, so the venue was colored white.
before_purple
But only this time the auditorium changed purple! See!
after_purple
We used the official penlight wrapped in purple cellophane and commercial purple penlights, too.
mission purple
mission purple2
After singing “Bye Bye Bye”, he rushed to change his costume. But eels were also busy preparing for this mission. kk.
I don’t know why, but Japanese eels love the song “Tomorrow” form the first listening. The one reason must be lyrics. We are sure the lyrics represent Jang Keun Suk. And the melody is also beautiful. Since Yokohama, eels has sung the hook-line in chorus. “Tomorrow~ Tomorrow~” “Fly fly fly high! Fly fly fly higher!” I like seeing he pretends to fly like a bird.
tomorrow_01
tomorrow
And the last part of song, Sukkie is covered by sparkling golden confetti. In this part, he sings, “This is my story. This is my dream. This is my story. This is my dream…” Seeing and singing together, I hope and pray for his brilliant future in my heart.
tomorrrow_02
After that, we started to prepare another mission today, a big surprise planned by Japan official fan club, Frau International. Honestly even members didn’t know the detail until we entered the venue on that day. We only knew that Frau planned to fly his airship and eels who couldn’t attend the show made human letters outside the venue. But we didn’t know the detail like what letters they would make or the design of airship. Plus, we all the audience also were planned to join this surprise event, but didn’t know the detail until we went to our seat. On the seat, there was a letter with a penlight. After reading this, we knew that we also joined making human letters inside the venue.
surprise_1129
On the paper, it said the surprise event would start after the song “My precious”. Usually it was one song before the last song “Melody we made together”. But this time, Sukkie also planned a surprise for us. After singing “My Precious”, he suddenly asked us, “Do you want YAB (You’re Beautiful)?” The audience was nervous that our surprise event would start once while listening to “My Precious”, but we answered him immediately, “Yes, please!!” Lol. He sang “Still as ever”. I was so happy to hear this live!
After that, our surprise event started. This is the video with English subtitles. No need any explanations. See what happened. You will witness how surprised he was.
 


tenshi_akuma’s note: Not only Japanese eels but eels over the world witnessed this precious and memorable moment on the internet. It was webcast in public.
When I saw the airship on a big screen from my seat, I started to cry again. I thought I was well-prepared for this event, but seeing the airship in front of my eyes, it was just too great. Much greater than I expected.
surprise_02
saitama_04
surprise_03
Then, when I saw the letter eels made, my heart jumped and said loudly, “Wow, Zikzin!”
surprise_04
Then, our turn came. The audience inside the venue changed the official penlights to the one distributed on each seat. Saying “Keun-chan, congratulations on your 20th anniversary!”, we showed blue or red penlights. I’m really sorry that the scenery was not taken well on the video. But it was amazing scenery. The beauty was beyond description. Blue and red… I suppose these colors represent Japan and Korea, making celebration words, “JKS” “20th”. And spontaneously the audience called his name “Jang Keun Suk” again and again. It was really a teary and happy experience. T_T
surprise_05
surprise_06
surprise_07
surprise_09
surprise_10
After this unexpected surprise, he seemed he didn’t know how to restart the show. I also wanted to keep this moment forever… but the show was held on Thursday, a bit far from the center of Tokyo. Many audience had to go home before they miss the last train. So he did continue anyway. The last song “Melody we made together” is the song we expected to sing together. This time, especially after the unforgettable event, the song reached our heart more deeply. In the midst of the song, a lot of balloons fell down from the ceiling. So beautiful… He looked very happy, too.
surprise_11



After the main show, we had a special live of Team H. Big Brother, Kurt joined and performed their new songs. Even this was very final part of the show, I think the most exciting time for all the audience was this stage. Personally I love and love Team H stage. I love their music. Their music and production of the stage made me high and crazy. Very cool introduction. Only the opening movie was enough to make me crazy. Really sorry no image has been shared in public yet. But after seeing the moment later on DVD, you’ll easily understand how I felt and why I became so crazy. I jumped and cheered feverishly an tirelessly. I bet Kurt is a genius producer and artist. He knows how makes people so energetic. Just feeling their vibrations, we forget about hard times easily. Their music gives us energy, zizkin spirits to look forward to a better tomorrow. I love their chemistry.
At the beginning (it means just after the main show), Sukkie asked Kurt about an earlier surprise event if he had already known that. Kurt answered hesitantly, “Yes..” Sukkie was the only person who didn’t know the event in advance. He said, “Seriously??” Kurt nodded. So funny to see their exchange. Sukkie told us that usually he would notice in advance if the staff planned something to surprise him. But this time he couldn’t notice at all. A perfectionist those who wants to know everything admitted his defeat.. Lol.
After the Team H special stage, there was an encore. During the fist song “Gotta Getcha” and the introduction part of band members and dancers, Kurt wasn’t on the stage. But the very last song “Shake it”, he appeared again and performed together.
encore_08
At Saitama Super Arena, the name of other members was shown above the stage. I like this change. For us, band members and dancers are also necessary for the success of CRI SHOW2. We really thank them to support Sukkie throughout the tour. Before Saitama, Sukkie called their names, but it was hard to catch all especially because they are Korean, so names are not familiar with Japanese. Now we can recognize who he or she is.
encore_07
During the encore, he got an eel doll and a cute Xmas hairband from a fan. With the cute hair band, why he looked so sweet even he’s a man???
encore_01





And I confess below pictures show the most heart-pounding scene on that night. Sukkie showed us intentionally how he kissed the eel doll. It’s really like he kissed a real woman very passionately.
Kya~~~~~ (//▽//)
Seeing this scene on the big screen, my heart started to beat fast… Many witnessed eels screamed, too! Everyone must have imagined if I were the eel doll… seriously… For him, eels are like a real girlfriend. I’m really sure about it after seeing this.
encore_02
encore_03
encore_04
encore_05
encore_06
This is the video about. Can you hear eels’ scream? I was one of them. Lol.




During the encore CRI SHOW2 in Saitama, we did several surprises. The biggest one was, needless to say, the celebration airship and human letters outside and inside the venue on the final day (November 29th).
saitama_11
On the first day (November 26th), it was a hand-made paper plane. During the song “Melody we made together”, the audience flew them to him.
paperplane
On the second day (November 27th), it was a rainbow-colored balloon. At the same timing as the first day, the audience waved it by hand.
balloon
I think all these surprises are related to the sky. There are many lyrics he sings using something related to “fly high”. Jang Keun Suk tries his best to fly higher, realizing his dream. No matter how far his dreams are, eels want to be with him forever. No matter how far he goes, eels promise to be with him forever. Like Go Mi Nyu said in the drama “You’re Beautiful”, our adorable Prince, Jang Keun Suk is a shining star and fans only watch over our star from a distance. But when he look back and down to the ground, there are always eels. I’m sure human letters on the ground represent our promise to him. When he gets lost, eels show the right way like a beacon, like a lighthouse. We promise him, “No matter what happens, eels are always be with you. You can believe in eels.”
saitama_02
I conclude this fan account here. Sorry it’s very hard to organize my feeling after the final show in words. Only I can say surely is he did his best throughout the show. And eels did, too. The tour continued five months. There must have been lots of hard times, but he ran through the tour with all his energy. I really respect him. After the encore, he and other members walked around the venue slowly to greet the audience. During this period, the melody of “Tomorrow” was played. I sang out loud, expressing our thankfulness to them. You can hear how big eels sang the hook-line.


And he was tossed into the air by co-workers. Not only eels but other staff also must have thanked him about this success of long tour. He plans to hold another CRI SHOW next year. He’ll show us further excellent show in the near future. I believe in him!
saitama_10

And lastly i’ll show you again here about a fan-made video to thank him about CRI SHOW2. You can remember the whole episode for five months.
[Fan-made] “Thank you” Cri ShowⅡ Jang keun suk 2012.7.7~11.29

No comments:

Post a Comment