Saturday, February 23, 2013

[Feb. 22, 2013] Team H / JKS Ameblo



Yummy

Team H in Hiroshima
oysteroysteroysteroysteroysteroysteroysteroysteroyster car key

Title: うまい
Team H in hiroshima
かきかきかきかきかきかきかきかきかかき car key

 note: Oyster is one of the most popular local specialities in Hiroshima. And we call oyster in Japanese “ka ki”. It sounds similar to “car key”. That’s why he wrote “car key” at the end. Lol.





What is Team H? 9

Trivial comments hidden here and there…
Indeed, Master is genius…

[translation of the video]
Well, excuse me…
I hesitate to tell you but Today’s schedule of Team H is packed,
so… today’s performance…
we’ll sing another song at the end.
Everyone, look behind!
No one is there.
It’s Michael Jordan. [Japanese joke means "Just joking".]
Let’s go!


・・・
Receiving complaints, I was asked to delete my early post – -
Everyone, please enjoy yourselves in your own way~~~
Title: ・・・
クレームきて記事おろすようにゆわれた – -
みんな自分なりにたのしんでください~~
tenshi_akuma’s note: The title of his early post was “How to enjoy Team H party”.
2013-02-22 20:09:32
After all, I’m a genius!!!
It took 5 hours only for the rehearsal…
Eating oyster, I’ll work hard!!!!
And this is the central stage I, Master designed directly!!!!!
After all, I’m a genius!!!!!!!!!




Title: やはり天才だ!!!
リハーサルだけ5じかん…
かきたべてがんばろう!!!!
そして
おやぶんが直接せっけいしたセンターステージ!!!!!
やはり天才だ!!!!!!!!!

credit:JKS Ameblo + tenshi_akuma @ jangkeunsukforever

No comments:

Post a Comment