Wednesday, February 27, 2013

[Feb.27, 2013] Team H / JKS Ameblo



credit: tenshi_akuma @ jangkeunsukforever

2013-02-27 11:23:06
NICO NICO decided to webcast Team H pary in Kobe!!!
News flash!!!
TEAM H PARTY in Kobe (Feb. 27th)
will be webcast on Feb. 28th, at 22:30!!!!!.
You’ll regret if you miss it!!!!!!
Run!!!!!
Click here for more info about the webcast of TEAM H PARTY in Kobe!
 note: I’m so sorry but “this program is not available outside of Japan.” :’( 

2013-02-27 12:01:43
What is Team H? 14
Today!!
Finally TEAM H album is released!!!!!!
However…… The reality is………………………..
ㅠㅁㅠ
Ni…. Nice to meet you……….


[translation of the video]
JKS: Our album will be released next week. To promote it, I’m interviewing with many people. Have you ever heard Team H? Have you known Actor Jang Keun Suk?
Guest A: Honestly, I’ve known little. Well, not familiar with his face…
JKS: Who’s your favorite artists?
Guest B: BOA and Beast?
JKS: Very few know Team H. So we started Ameba Blog (Ameblo).
Guest A: To tell the truth, the image of your music I imagined before hearing was totally different.
JKS: I know what you mean.
Guest A: Very different. I imagined that is more like a music middle-aged women prefer. I thought every K-pop music are similar, but I was wrong. It’s like a bad boy music.
JKS: Do you have a girlfriend?
Guest C: Yes.
JKS: You have? Why don’t you come with your girlfriend?
Guest C: Wait for a second. Isn’t this a dream? OMG…
JKS: That’s all.


 note: “Hajimememasite” means “Nice to meet you.” But the spelling was wrong T_T… Not, “Hajimamsite”… T_T

2013-02-27 17:44:26
Announcement
If there are many bikini girls in Team H Kobe party today,
I’m thinking of tearing my clothes.
hehehehehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment