Saturday, March 30, 2013

[Mar. 24, 2013] @AsiaPrince_JKS twitter



@AsiaPrince_JKS: A temple priest is waiting..

 @AsiaPrince_JKS: Office romance… I’m gonna tell the priest..

@AsiaPrince_JKS: Sweptback Heung Ro..

 @AsiaPrince_JKS: Jang Cherry got angry.. Eels, please delete the photo (I posted earlier) and send her some comforting words.. No matter how much I speak to her, she ignores me T_T What if she would quit our company -_-…

@AsiaPrince_JKS: If you listen to me, I’ll give you other photos..

 @AsiaPrince_JKS: Today just died..

 @AsiaPrince_JKS: Today just died..3

 @AsiaPrince_JKS: Cherry-chan, don’t cry.. You’re not the only dead one..
I’ll send you a poetry book.. So please don’t cry..

 @AsiaPrince_JKS: Finally a long-awaited script has come~ I used to be an actor… I almost forgot about it -_-

@AsiaPrince_JKS: When other two scripts will be delivered…? Honestly I can’t stop thinking about them, too.
I’m satisfied with the conditions of the first script though…
Hong Hong Hong Hong (This is laughter sound. kkkk)


@AsiaPrince_JKS: Good bye Thailand.. I love ma eels in here!!see ya 

credits: tenshi_akuma @ jksforever

No comments:

Post a Comment