Sunday, March 24, 2013

[Mar.17,.2013] Jang Keun Suk Weibo (part 2)



credits: Springsuk_USA @ jksforever

Michan83:The skull necklace was taken by Kurt, TT, Kurt is so bad.
@张根硕 (JKS) @Michan83: I want all Alexandra King’s jewelries… I love you
Note: minchan83 is from HS media, so is friend of JKS.


 @张根硕 (JKS) :Except pig, I took a picture with my friend, only two of us. This is the most fashionalbe place!!! Why they have all the brands I like here?… no need to go other places!!
Note: The gentleman in the picture is the manager of I.T Store in Shanghai. JKS visited and shopped there when he was in Shanghai this time.


@张根硕 (JKS) :I found treasure house in Shanghai, this is really the best!!


 @张根硕 (JKS) : @minchan83 kyaaa, I wasn’t full awake from my handover, that was not Alexandra King but is Alexandra McQueen…please buy and bring all of them to Korean when you come

 @张根硕 (JKS) : @minchan83 Do not answer me? Eels, go attack, go go!!! Alexandra McQueen!!!!!, attack this weibo with comments, let her know the result do not listen to the boss…


@张根硕 (JKS) : Kyaaaa, what’s this? This pig follow me to Korea too, what kind of pig situation is this!!!


 @张根硕 (JKS) : This pig is Bigbrother’s saesang fan???


 @张根硕 (JKS) : @邝庭硕Preston  Hey bro! How r u? I’m home sweet home! Call when u get in Korea and Japan!! Wait 4 u!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment