Sunday, May 5, 2013

[April 25, 2013] @AsiaPrince_JKS Twitter



 @AsiaPrince_JKS: Filling the fridge made me exhausted.. I need at least 5 cans of Red Bull.. 

@AsiaPrince_JKS:To graduate from university, I have to take TOEIC (The Test of English for International Communication) test.. A Korean entered a university in Korea to study film directing and acting, but they require to get a certain score of TOEIC test for graduation..
Why……………… on earth?


Eel“(@yukari_ri)Wake up to the reality. In fact, the number of eels is decreasing (> _ <) You're becoming history.
@AsiaPrince_JKS: I think I know the fact more than you, but does it matter for you?^_^?

@AsiaPrince_JKS:Ah.. I took a nap, but that made me feel not refreshed, rather awkward. I never want to study TOEIC today.. I feel like I’m becoming a sort of the outsider. I don’t want to hide myself, but I feel like someone asks me to live with my mouth mouth closed.. Who am I? Where am I!!

 @AsiaPrince_JKS:Trying to find a miraculous eyeliner which won’t smudge even after sleep and sleep is my only and recent pleasure… kk

Eel“(@happychild720)Stop it ( ̄▽ ̄;) Eels don’t like eyeliner~ T_T
@AsiaPrince_JKS: I love it, though.
 @AsiaPrince_JKS: What the hell do you know about it?… After all, we are alone!
My life is mine..
My mother’s Kakao Talk title ㅡ “Follow me”

@AsiaPrince_JKS: I’m near to tears, listening the song..
I respect him..


credits: tenhi_akuma @ jksforever

No comments:

Post a Comment