Sunday, May 19, 2013

[April 30, 2013] 정준형 (prhyme) Facebook


credits: tenshi_akuma @ jksforever


At Jaejoong’s home, with Keun-chan Keun Suk
This is something I want to do.
Beautiful guys gathering, drinking together,
and playing Rockstar must be a good experience..
Whatever they do, they are cute enough!
With GALAXY Note 2,
we filmed 3 MVs. kkk



For two days,
Keun Suk, Jeojoong and I continued running.
Adorable guys…
We listened to X Japan “Endless Rain” at the last live,
completely related to each other,
drank alcohol like crazy,
filmed our private 2 collection title MV “1, 2, 3, 4 경수술 (Knee Medical?)”,
and had a great time.
The present situation that male juniors enjoy themselves makes me look back again.
Anyway, I have a lot of friends I really want to see. 


X Japan – Endless Rain (The Last Live)

credits: TripleBug

No comments:

Post a Comment