Sunday, May 19, 2013

[April 29-30, 2013] @AsiaPrince_JKS & @prhyme79 twitter (2)



Update: tweets added

@AsiaPrince_JKS: Soon....

 Prhyme: #At Jaejoong’s home Nationwide singing contest!
JKS: I really can’t remember this.
Prhyme: Let’s edit. k Because I laughed a lot, my jaw aches. k


 Prhyme: Today we have a pep rally [a gathering to support] for men ^^ Good guys! Zikzin!
JKS: I’m more expensive (than Jaejoong).
Prhyme: I don’t sell…
@AsiaPrince_JKS: Amazing…

RT @bigbrothersound
Stop it! kkkkkkkkkk


  @prhyme79: Reallllly Goooooooood time!

  @prhyme79: My  loved  and precious brother ^ ^ our friendship Zikzin!!

  @prhyme79: Together forever … Jaaejoong recommended this Chinese liquor for us… I name it… “One pear in liquor” kkk How the pear was put into the bottle??? Chinese liquor is great!!!

credits: tenshi_akuma @ jksforever

No comments:

Post a Comment