Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Jang Geun Suk On His Dramas , “Pretty Man Is Going To Be My Last Romcom”



Jang Geun Suk shared his feelings on his recently concluded drama "Pretty Man", and the romantic comedy genre that his projects seem to be confined in.
On January 20, the actor sat down with reporters to discuss his plans after finishing his most recent drama. During the interview, he spoke frankly about the whole experience, "I think the drama went well regardless of how it did in the ratings. If I were to go back to when I was offered the project, I would still accept it. I have no regrets doing "Pretty Man" because the story was good."
"I think that "Pretty Man" will be my last romantic comedy in a while," he shared. "I have given everything I could to portray a sweet and innocent character, but this is something that you could only do when you're young. I have given it my all and poured every effort into this drama."
He also talked about his past post in his social networking accounts, "I find myself funny now that I'm reading it again. I think I wrote those things to seem mature and manly, and while I was honest and serious when I wrote those posts, seeing them now makes it seem funny."
 "Pretty Man" concluded on January 9. Jang Geun Suk is currently on a break from acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment