Saturday, March 22, 2014

Jang Geun Suk Successfully Completes His Japanese Tour


Actor Jang Geun Suk successfully concludes his Japanese concert tour ZIKZIN LIVE TOUR in ZEPP.
Since the tour began in October, Jang Geun Suk went to different places in Japan such as Osaka, Tokyo, Yokohama, Sapporo and Nagoya, and performing a total of fourteen concerts, showing his status as a top Hallyu star in the country.
As a solo singer who is able to perform different types ofsongs, Jang Geun Suk shows his charm, not only as an actor, but also as a rock star. During the tour, he performed his upbeat songs Indian Summer and Nature Boy, and acoustic songs Rain and I Will Promise You.
After his last performance for his concert tour finale, he said, "As opposed to performing in large scale venues, performing in an intimate place let me interact more with my fans. I had fun performing the last couple of months, singing my songs for the fans and showing them different genres of music."
He added, "At first, I was worried about being able to perform because it overlapped with my filming for 'Pretty Man', but I decided to let it go, not think about it too much and just show everyone what I can do. I will not forget this experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment