Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Jang Geun Suk Talks About Park Shin Hye, “We Get Along Well”



Jang Geun Suk sat down with a group of reporters last January 20.
During the interview, he talked about the celebrities he's close with, mentioning Kim Jae Joong, Ji Sung, Kim Hee Chul, Yong Jun Hyung and Mithra Jin for the males, and Yoona and Park Shin Hye for the females. He said, "For the girls, I'm close with them because I worked with them in some past projects."
On staying close with Park Shin Hye, he said, "I just had a conversation with Park Shin Hye yesterday, and we will be meeting tomorrow for a commercial shoot in China. I've done three advertisements with her already. When I have a project, I always try to recommend Park Shin Hye to partner with me."
"We get along well, and as her senior, I sincerely wish her well," he shared.
The two actors worked together in the 2009 drama "You're Beautiful" where they played the two main lead characters. Their 2013 dramas "The Heirs" and "Pretty Man" were unfortunately pitted against each other for the timeslot, but Jang Geun Suk said that it did not draw bad blood between them.
"Park Shin Hye once told me, 'Why does your drama have to air at the same timeslot as mine?', and she said that she didn't have the choice but to compete with me," he concluded.
Jang Geun Suk is currently on a break after the conclusion of his drama "Pretty Man".

No comments:

Post a Comment