Sunday, January 20, 2013

Eel review after Jang Keun Suk's Osaka Dinner Show




From neineilove:

1. DS, it was really great! Keun Chan talked about what happened recently.  Regardless where your seats are, you can see him up close, because of the future dinner shows, I need to keep it confidential.  I only want to say, the people got to attend the show must feel so great! Keun Chan right infront of us ah~~



2. Still so excited, it made it difficult to write, holding the flowers to each dining table, you can see Keun Chan very close up no matter where you are (ノ ▽ 〃)



3. Received the flower directly from the Keun Chan's hands, my hands are still shaking (> _ <)



4. About Keun Chan DS, he made hotel staffs cried with tears. He really always worked at his best with his true heart. Our Prince is still the Best * \ (^ o ^) / *



5. Keun Chan's message, pass on to eels that have not attended the show and decided to leave him, never regret to be eels! Trust between Keun Chan and eels is most important, I believe that he really did it (^ ^) / ♬



DS secret messages:


6. It is like dreams, can not share because of the future members that will be attending the show.  Wait until all over and I want to chat with them together, too touched! I cried! Able to like Keun Chan and trust him, so nice!


7. I clearly heard from Keun Chan on the incident.  I was very relieved!  To the eels graduated this time, eels will never regret it, I will always trust and be his eel!

Thank you again for sharing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment