Saturday, January 26, 2013

Message from Jang Keun Suk at the Tokyo Dinner Show


"If I fail in the future, I will improve myself and continue to work hard in order not to disappoint everyone."

"In the past, I always thought (the future me) that I will be at even more grow up stage, now that I think about it, is it just growth in my appearance?...but, I have always been sincere from the beginning to now, and I will continue to do so in the future. I don't want to be responsible for people regretted to be eels, I am not in my complete form now, I will grow even more mature."

Cr: neineilove


I feel kind of sad after reading this message....I think he is still hurt from the recent incident...I hope eels will also be more mature and not to hurt our Prince's feeling in the future...learn to love and support him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment