Wednesday, January 23, 2013

[Jan. 21 & 22, 2013] treeJ staff twitter



credits: thenatcat @ theeelsfamily 
 @codeinconnu: While preparing for the 20th anniversary DS, from an old interview I read, I must protect this child, I thought-
video transcript:"Jang Keun Suk" this call did not just suddenly appear, I more than anyone else must seriously strive up until now.

@codeinconnu:  Yeah I know I am not perfect. I will be excited if provoked, I'm frustrating to death if frustrated. - But our actor(JKS) always says "Look at things as far and wide as can be and straight ahead." - I don't wanna see such a good person gets hurt. - yeah, I am an eel. (credit: yukarin & megdancarina) [translated from japanese]


@codeinconnu: Tokyo! What is this carefree feeling? Could it be because I can't go out in Seoul, funny feeling slightly familiar with the landscape of Tokyo - Cherry-chan photo I drew (credit: yukarin)

@codeinconnu: " @cherry2196 It was very fun!ー" 

@codeinconnu: “@chiparu0502: @cherry2196 @codeinconnu @minzzangde What is this the Three Musketeers ♡ I love you written in a hurry? (^ - ^) I...am cryingㅡ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ It is still good"

No comments:

Post a Comment