Tuesday, January 22, 2013

[weibo] A Touching Message from A Monk Who is Also An Eel_2013022


Credit: 妙华上师
Translated by Springsuk_USA
Note: This message is from a Monk. Many Chinese eels know him from weibo. He is an eel too. He likes JKS, he has been to JKS’s cri show in Shanghai in 2012 and visited Korea with some JKS related places. As many fans of JKS, he doesn’t know JKS personally, but I believe JKS would be proud and happy to know he has an monk eel who respect and like him so much. He likes say some praying and wise messages for JKS sometimes on weibo. This was posted today on his weibo account. I feel is very touching and inspiring. Weibo is like twitter used in China.
Many people on weibo are curious about why I like JKS so much. It caused a variety of questioning, speculation, slander, and defamation, even some of my Buddhism students have left me because they couldn’t understand my adoration to JKS. Until today, I wasn’t shaken by these views that do not understand me. I want to tell eels qingu: to appreciate a person who worth your appreciation, no need any reason. If you love JKS, please respect all the people who love him.
7d7c851fjw1e12rfrrnmbj

No comments:

Post a Comment