Saturday, April 13, 2013

[April 07,2013] @AsiaPrince_JKS twitter



 @AsiaPrince_JKS:Something like ZEDD, xx, Blue Spirit, xxIUS… I don’t know what they are, but I hope it goes well.. I’ve never enjoyed the benefits, but does anyone want it..?? I feel x though.. ^^
I wouldn’t …… That’s all!
note: Blue Spirit is a night club event organizer and ZEDD is a Russian-German electronic music producer and DJ. He was a guest DJ last night. The event was held at Walkerhill Hotel’s Walkerhill Theater.

 @AsiaPrince_JKS:I’m remembering that happy night…
 note: This pic was taken at Taipei Team H party.

 @AsiaPrince_JKS:…… Uh, very frustrated.. There are a lot of things more fun than this…..,,,,,,,,,,,,,

  @AsiaPrince_JKS:It was not a problem of ZEDD, but more like of the promoter… They didn’t accept our ordering drinks for 40 minutes… Champagne fell… They rejected selling cigarettes, Mild xeven [Mild Seven], which has changed the name to MEVIUx [MEVIUS] as I didn’t have cash in hand… and they ignored my complaint that I hadn’t received my change… so, that was it..

 @AsiaPrince_JKS:It’s a problem of the guest who asks for offering a concierge service with 1,000 won. Because it is the service suitable for 1,000 won. You can’t expect more than that.. However, it is an obvious problem if you get 10,000 won worth of service from the concierge even you paid a service charge of 10,000,000 won. As a consumer, I have to ask for chronic sound problem with Hyatt Hotel and last night’s gayageum hall party.. Two outs.

 @AsiaPrince_JKS:If the situation isn’t improved, I will start to fight with eels all over the world on Facebook tomorrow! The Republic of Korea is a country of pride!! That’s all!

  @AsiaPrince_JKS:By the way, I’ve lost my voice because my tonsils are swollen…..

@prhyme79: If you know a good hospital, please let me know… I also have swollen tonsils because of : the cold ㅠㅠ

 @AsiaPrince_JKS:Let’s go to hospital hand in hand tomorrow.. Bro, let’s complain about the bad service of BBQ restaurant. kkkk


  @AsiaPrince_JKS:Brunch with Mom and Dad… I feel awkward… -_- Even Pig is attending..

 @AsiaPrince_JKS:When I crush, Pig screams Kee!!!

credits: tenshi_akuma @ jksforever

No comments:

Post a Comment