Sunday, April 21, 2013

[April 15, 2013] @AsiaPrince_JKS twitter



  @AsiaPrince_JKS :  Finally it came out!!! Zikzin BE@RBRICK!!!
I’m looking forward to upcoming CRI SHOW BE@RBRICK as well!!

*Zikzin BE@RBRICK, collaborative product between ZIKZIN and MEDICOM TOKY will be sold at the end of June. The zikzin BE@RBRICK is 70 mm tall. The price is 1,575 yen (in tax). Jang Keun Suk handwritten “Jyo Zikzin!!!” is printed on each BE@RBRICK. For more detail, please check this website.

  @AsiaPrince_JKS : They are doing war of nerves…

 @AsiaPrince_JKS : I’m going to inform you of other zikzin shop upcoming items directly.. now CRI SHOW BE@RBRICK which takes 8 months for preparation and official zikzin character Pig zin-kun are ready for the release. Other things, we are planning a farm set for zin-kun. puhhaha
I’m going to prepare toy shop -_- k


 @AsiaPrince_JKS : The reason why I named him zin-kun… is I simply used the sound of zikzin, like zikzin! zin! zin-kun!!…
Oh… what am I talking about..?

credits: tenshi_akuma @jksforever 

No comments:

Post a Comment