Saturday, April 13, 2013

[April 10, 2013] @AsiaPrince_JKS twitter



@AsiaPrince_JKS: Servers of the official Facebook are very unstable. I have lots of pictures, but every time uploading them doesn’t work well… First of all, let’s release some of them on twitter….

@AsiaPrince_JKS: official face book is fuxxing fuxx..and so fuxx,,who care of that server??


@AsiaPrince_JKS: I attended the wedding of one of my close friends! But there are many episodes happened there…

 @AsiaPrince_JKS: I put on this Saint Laurent jacket for the first time after that accident.. to be cool… The shoulder part of the jacket tore… Despite the situation, I offered fan service…

 @AsiaPrince_JKS: I brought hydrangea home~~

@AsiaPrince_JKS: A sad legend in Cheongdam-dong, I found the sleeve didn’t fit me… In fact, the shoulder part tore. I had no choice, but to put the jacket around my shoulders..
pants-dior bag-balenciaga


 @AsiaPrince_JKS: Hastily photo shooting for a shopping mall… This is 100% fake setup.
watch hublot , shoes I for got where it from-_-

@AsiaPrince_JKS: Anyway, I was planning to run this kind of blog – but servers of Facebook is always unstable…

 @AsiaPrince_JKS: When you have a chance to eat, eat it, Pig!



 credits: tenshi_akuma @ jksforever

No comments:

Post a Comment