Wednesday, January 9, 2013

[Fan Account] Jang Keun Suk's Eels Have No Language Barriers



Original Credit: Nirva JKS Argentina
Translation Credit: thenatcat

Reposted from: (thenatcat) @ theeelsfamily
TEF NOTE:  Eels, below is a story that I read from the admin of JKS Argentina.  For western eels, meeting another eel is like finding a treasure, and when it happens it is almost unbelievable. Reading her story, I thought to myself what an amazing experience it must have been to share a moment like this with a complete stranger.  It is a shining example of how our love for Jang Keun Suk can break all barriers...no matter what country we live in or what language we speak, Sukkie is the uniting force for all of us.  We can understand each other without words and share in the same love together...the love of eels.  Zikzin!

Girls, I just had an extra weird moment!!!
I was at the train station ... waiting for the dang train ... with 78 degrees of heat ... *well here I'm exaggerating* when .... out of nowhere ... I hear behind me Geun-chan ...

What was my reaction? I TURNED AROUND!! without even thinking ...
And I saw two Asians ... Chinese in my opinion ...
and they signaled to the bracelet on my wrist and said, "Sukkie"
and it was then in that moment that the sound of .... church bells .. the birds singing and above all that is heard: ABRACADABRA! = P

and I said to them all excited: YES!!

And then they started talking to each other and I was able to confirm that they were Chinese! I continued looking like this: * _ *

and at one point one tells me: YOU ARE THE EEL?
Me: YESSS!! IM A EEL!
and between them they're excited .......

Then I asked if they were from China .. (Only to confirm it and not screw up = P) they nodded and I said .. with my bad English: He is now in CHINA!

and one half hysterical Chinese girl says: nowww?? TODAY??

Me: Yes, yes he traveled today. (he's going or something like that .... as it came out between my nervousness and emotions ...)
Then one of the girls tapped the other .. in the arm and said something in Chinese!

(In My Imagination): YOU FOOL YOU MADE ME TRAVEL TO ARGENTINA AND JKS IS IN CHINA!!! SOS-YOU'RE DEAAAAAAD 

and then ... we just stared at each other like this * _ * and I took out .... my cell ... to show off the pendant .... the many pics of JKS .. and they said: wwaaaaa!

The train arrived and the three of us sat together! And we started looking at pictures on my phone, they had some in theirs...
NO need to talk! Only with a LOOKKK! and CUTE! BEAUTIFUL! YEAHH! Oooohhhh! We were completely connected!!

That moment .. there were no eel language barriers!

And when they were getting off .... I thought: Do I say it or do I not say it? ... SAY OR DON'T SAY!
And with Pam Ela that same morning .. we had just talked and said: JKS only has to make the JYO pose ~ and all Eels say ZIKZIN!!

So then, just before they got off I said (in a soft voice because of my doubts): JYO!
...and they looked at me smiling and shouted .... ZIKZIN ¬ ¬!

AND IT WAS THEN AN EPIIIIIIIIIC MOMENT! WHERE OMG! ALL OF THE EELS AROUND THE WORLD ARE CONNECTEDDDDDD!! REGARDLESS OF LANGUAGE!

Because...we have our own language!!! Jang Keun Suk!

It was a unique moment!

I returned to my home in ecstasy .. grinning like a fool ..... and the old woman who was next to me had looked at me like I was crazy ... because she saw that we could hardly communicate ... but even so it was a moment of complete unity!!

A unique moment! 
Original Post:

Chicas, me paso un momento extra raro!!!
Estaba en la estación de trenes de retiro... esperando al maldito tren... con 78 grados de calor... *bueno aca exagere* cuando.... de la nada... escucho detras de mi GEUN-CHAN... 
¿cual fue mi reaccion? ME DI VUELTAAAAAAAAA!!!! sin pensarlo...
y veo dos orientales... a mi criterio chinas... 
y me señalan la pulsera en mi muñeca y me dicen: "Sukkie"
y fue ese momento dond suenan las.... campanas de la iglesia.. los pajaron cantan y de por sobre todo eso se escucha: ABRACADABRA! =P
y digo yo toda emocionada: YES!!!!!
Y se ponen a hablar entre ellas y confirmo que son chinas!! yo seguia: *_*
y en un momento una me dice: YOU ARE THE EEL?
Yo: YESSS!!!!! IM A EEL!!!
y ellas re emocionadas entre ellas.......
entonces les pregunto si eran de china.. (solo pa confirmar y no meter la pata =P ) asienten y les digo.. con mi malo ingles: EL ESTA AHORA EN CHINA!!
y una de las chinita dice media histerica: NOWWW?? TODAY??
yo: Yes, he traveled today. (va o algo asi.... como me salio entre nervios... y emociones)
y una d las chinitas le pega a la otra.. en el brazo y le dijo algo en chino!
-imaginacion nirva: PEDAZO D IDIOTA ME HICISTE VIAJAR A ARGENTINA Y JKS ESTA EN CHINA!!!!!!!! SOS CHINA MUERTAAAAAAAAAAAA-
y entonces... no quedamos mirandonos asi *_* y saque mi.... celular... para presumir el colgante de.... muchas fotitos d jks.. y una dice: wwaaaaa!!
llega el tren y no sentamos las 3 juntas! y empezamos a mirar fotos en mi celular, ellas tenian en el suyo..
NO NECESITABAMOS HABLAR!!! con un LOOKKK!! y un CUTE! BEAUTIFUL!! YEAHH! OOOOHHHH!!
estabamos mega conectadas!!!!!
ese momento.. anguila que no hay barreras de lenguajeeeeee!
y cuando se estan bajando.... pense: LO DIGO O NO LO DIGO... LO DIGO O NO LO DIGO!
y con Pam Ela en la madrugada.. habiamos dicho: JKS hace solo la pose de JYO~ y ya todas las Anguilas decimos: ZIKZIN!!!!
entonces antes d que bajen les dijo (despacito por las dudas..) JYO!
y ellas me miraron sonrientes y GRITARON.... ¬¬ ZIKZIN!!!
Y FUE COMO ESE MOMENTO EPICOOOOOOOOO!! DND OMG!! TODAS LAS ANGUILAS DL MUNDO CONECTADASSSSSSS!!!! SIN IMPORTAR IDIOMAS!
porque.. tenemos ntro propio lenguaje!!! JANG KEUN SUK!
fue un momento unico!
volvi en extasis a mi casa.. sonreia como tonta..... y la vieja que tenia alado me miraba como loca.. porque veia que casi no nos podiamos comunicar.. pero asi y todo fue un momento de completa union!!!!!!
un momento unicoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment