Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jang Keun Suk: Twenty years of critics, hate, but mostly love


Jang Keun Suk: Twenty years of critics, hate, but mostly love



Yesterday I was searching in the net about the K POP Philippines Convention and I saw his loyal eels (fans) standing there in one of the stations, all smiles and very proud of him and I thought how long and difficult for him were these twenty years of life and career.  As an eel myself I decided to write my thoughts about it based on all the information, photos, videos, dramas, movies and songs that he have. You know who I am writing about, right? Yes, it's him, Jang Keun Suk, he was made in South Korea and he is proud of that, he is so different from the other artists of his age that this fact was a barrier for reaching his goals and dreams, but a transparent barrier, because he broke it and survived until now with his head up without doing a thing that made Korean people ashamed of his acts, but  some people still criticized him and some of them hate him and don't recognize his skills as an actor, singer or other things that he does, they said he is full of himself and arrogant, but I don’t see him like that, he used the title Prince of Asia for encouraging himself and to be more confident, the same for his goal of being World Prince. 

When I see his dramas and movies I enjoy so much I laugh and cry with him, if that is not a good actor, please tell me what it is. I like all his songs and the passion he used when he sang, I memorized them and I didn’t understand it, I jump and dance with them, so that’s not a good singer? An artist that made you feel goose bumps when you heard him? I like his interviews because he always had the perfect answer in his mouth, he is very smart, no one caught him or trap him in this camp. He is very professional in his works, a perfectionist who works long hours and I noticed his staff respect and love him, some of them worked with him for years, that’s a proof that he is a good boss, if I don’t like my boss I leave him, but they stay, like one of his songs. 

He is a good son, his parents love him and he loves and respects them. He is a good friend, I noticed he always had contact with them even if he is very busy. For last but not least, he is a good master with his eels, by the way, the best eels one artist could have, they love him when he is thin or had a baby belly, when he had long or short hair, when he wears elegant suits or weird clothes, when he twits, we are happy, but if not we are sad and miss him like crazy, but give him some space to breathe. We care about his health, is he sleeping well? Eating well? Does he drink or smoke too much? Yes we are like his mothers, wife or girlfriends sometimes and he felt secure with us. Even if he is a little wild sometimes in his personal life, we don’t have the right of intervene with that, it's his life. Lately he felt more loved than ever because his eels did a lot of things to celebrate with him his twenty anniversary,   posters and messages in the Seoul train station, donations for people who had needs, radio programs  dedicated to him, human letters and airship in one of his concerts, the buses, a big Ad in The International Herald Tribune and the last one, one touching video greeting him in different languages made with the efforts of eels of fifty countries and a new year comes, so he will be loved forever, we promise to be with you, be proud Jang Keun Suk.
                                                                                          
 By one of your true eels,  
E.N.

1 comment: